Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities at Enicno Dentistry
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 818-918-6070
Here’s What You Can Expect
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- You should remain in your car when you arrive for your scheduled appointment. Please call the office to check in to your appointment when you arrive in the parking lot.
- Our office temperature is cooler than usual because of the additional PPE our team is wearing. We encourage you to bring a sweater, no matter how warm it is outside.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Extraoral and intraoral suction units (air filtration systems) will be used for each patient for the duration of treatment to dramatically reduce droplets and aerosols and minimize the risk of spread of disease.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our software systems, protocols, and equipment have been upgraded to better serve you. Specific instructions and information will be available as needed when it comes to treatment planning, appointment check in and check out, scheduling, payments, and more.
If you have a fever, cough, cold, flu-like aches/symptoms, etc. in the 14 days prior to your appointment, or if you come in contact with anyone with these symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment, please call us to reschedule. We are holding our team members to the same standards.
Of course, our office will continue with our already-vigilant disinfection/sterilization procedures regarding instruments and equipment, and we will utilize personal protective equipment to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.